Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December 15th! Start of Winter Veil!

So for those who don't know me I- AM ZEN!
My names are as thus
Born Name: Josh E. ******** **
WoW and Friendly name: Zen
in other rings I am known as Dogmacoria.
I am an advid game player and nerd! I also like furries and I am one.I currently live in Seattle with a Friend I will call "The Dragon" from here on. I also am affiliated with a multitude of animals as you will come to find, but my current issue is with a cute and cuddly Panda Bear. She's a very sweet and adorable friend of mine living in a very bad place, I wish her well and want to help but she is not ready to leave this place and I cannot stop her.
as you can guess- causes me stress. But on another note In World of Warcraft it is Currently WINTER VEIL! A Christmas themed event that happens from the 15th of December till the 30th Lasting a good span of the holiday season. So kick back, snuggle a loved one and lets make some HAPPY DAMMIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment