Thursday, December 16, 2010

December 16th, The Headache of GRAND SIZES

so I've had a throbbing pain in the back of my skull since I awoke. Dealing with that. So watched a total of 4 movies today! The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus ,The Human Centipede, Inside The Redhood: Batman, And The Good, The Bad, The Weird. Not sure why one became a link but- myeh. The Imaginarium, took me on a wild ride through an expansive world of color, and emotions. its gets 5 out of 5 tentacles. The human Centipede only get 3 out of 5 due to its somewhat poor acting on the part of females, they played scared, wonderfully, and after their mouths were sown SHUT, They were actually decent actors. It's description of  anatomy  its actually on the money mostly. other than the shoddy performance on the female parts in the beginning, alright film. Batman: Inside the Redhood, takes us into a darker form of the dark knight, as he chases a vigilante' who is targeting him and his former colleague Nightwing. 4 out of 5 tentacles.
I would say more about the last one but I fell asleep. haha. goes to show even good movies can knock you out.
Besides all of that I also achieved merrymaker. One step closer to my meta achievement. For those who are not good, or dislike pvp in World of warcraft, and for those who don't want to have to keep going back in more than once for the achievement, when the battleground que pops, enter the gnome transforming machine and enter the battleground. find a big group of people fighting and stick to the sidelines. as long as your close enough you'll still rack in the Hks for the requirement. I finished A Little Helper from my Friends with 0 deaths in Alterac Valley, yes it sucks for others that your kinda just chilling and racking but they have done or will do the same thing. And afterwords feel free to participate! On a social note, My depression has been much better at being almost non existent, but I am worried about finally breaking off my relationship permanently with someone I am close to. Either way I'll get to it. In my own time. Dragon went to the dentist again came back a bit grumpy and with a sore Maw, but nothing a few pain killers and some coffee didn't fix. I have an interview with the Vector sale company in around 13 hours so I'm going to go get some grub, and probably curl up and watch a movie before sleep. Note to self, Blog more. ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment