Monday, December 20, 2010

Dragon Fire Dec 20th

As I awoke this morning the dragon was not in the best of moods. Come to find out the Fox had turned down his offer to visit him, to play monopoly with a person we will call, "S-X".
In my personal opinion if the Fox continues to choose S-X over the dragon she will never be able to fix the damage that has torched their relationship. I indeed do wonder sometimes if she truly wants to at all. After putting the dragon to bed with a sandwich and some coffee, I decided to do a few more mundane chores, and still have some left to do. Did a ton of exercise yesterday and wore my ass out. Need to get more fit! But back to the main point of this blog- Honestly if I were trying to repair the damage in a relationship I would do it in these steps.
1. remove anything that caused the original issue, be it person, item or action.
2. talk to person in steps, address all issues and try to fix them one by one. Even if they ask something ridiculous, if they are worth it, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
3. Never ever ever repeat offend. Only ruins all work done prior.
I mean it does sometimes take more work, and its easy to slip, but it comes down to if that person is worth it. To me, Dragon would be, I would never want to upset him, and try very hard to be a good house cleaning, food cooking, farm-monkeying tentacle beast. But sometimes I'll forget something and I'll apologize and try to do better, nothing he says or asks is designed for me to fail, nor does he get overly angry when I do, I've only been punished once(left out chicken, luckily it was saved, had to eat ramen for a week.) but I took to my punishment with a spring in my step and he dropped it early do to good behavior.
Lying only gets you so far until your backed into a corner. In my opinion I've been there- done that. NEVER again. Anyway toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment